1. ARE GREAT NATURE TREATS GRAIN FREE?
Definitely. We only use New Zealand beef and lamb to create our tasty treats. The only thing we add is warm air to dry the treats.
2. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR BEEF AND LAMB FROM?
We source our beef and lamb from New Zealand farms.
3. HOW DO YOU MAKE GREAT NATURE TREATS?
We source fresh beef and lamb from our processing plants around New Zealand. We then process the material in our factory in Canterbury where it’s air-dried to lock in all the good stuff for your best friend.
4. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I FEED MY DOG GREAT NATURE?
Great Nature treats are supplementary to a normal diet and not a complete food. We suggest treating with Great Nature 3-4 times a week.
5. IS YOUR PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
Yes! Our packaging is classed as a “soft plastic.” This means it can be recycled at soft plastics collection centres. You can find soft plastics bins in most supermarkets. Don’t worry about washing the packaging – just make sure it’s nice and dry.
6. DO YOUR TREATS CONTAIN ANY PRESERVATIVES?
No. Our special air-drying process means that we don't need to add any preservatives.
7. HOW LONG DO YOUR TREATS LAST ONCE OPENED?
We recommend Great Nature treats are consumed within 8 weeks of opening.
8. DO YOU USE ANY NASTY CHEMICALS TO DE-HAIR OR BLEACH THE PRODUCTS?
Absolutely not. We believe dog treats should be as natural as possible. We want your best friend to be able to eat the same healthy, quality food that you’d want for you and your family.
9. DO YOU ADD COLOURS TO YOUR PRODUCTS?
10. DO YOU USE MECHANICALLY DEBONED MEAT (MDM) IN YOUR PRODUCTS?
No, we only use whole raw beef and lamb parts to make our treats. We slice it to the desired size then air dry it – it’s as simple as that!